DNOW Volunteer Information
Thank you so much for being interested in serving as a volunteer for our DNOW Weekend.
Below is a list of ways you could volunteer and a short description:
- Host Homes – Volunteer your home to a specific age group and gender of students. This small group will be led by student staff-approved leaders. You don’t need beds because the students will bring sleeping bags to sleep on the floor. Everyone in your household over the age of 18 will be required to have a background check.
- Host Home Volunteers – Will assist small group leaders and host homes with whatever is needed.
- Transportation Volunteers (25 and older) – Drivers to ensure safe travels to and from Cross City.
- Small Group Leaders – Will be with their assigned group the entire weekend and lead at the Host Home.
- Check-in – We will check students and leaders as they arrive on Friday night. There may be additional responsibilities on Saturday