Sunday, March 19, 2023, 9:30 AM - 10:35 AM
Building Lifelong Relationships
Society requires years of preparation for any career but demands no preparation for one of the most important parts of life: marriage. We are here to help young couples build lifelong relationships with each other and ultimately with Christ.
If you are engaged or newly married less than a year, please join our young couples group. We make lifelong friends while preparing you for a strong marriage.
Next Marriage Prep class begins Sunday, March 19, 2023
Meets Sundays • 9:30-10:30 am • Room 377
Directors: Stephen & Kim Smith
Topics discussed include:
- Communication - Deepening your relationship
- Conflict - How to resolve conflict in order to build a strong marriage
- Love Languages - Find out what encourages your spouse
- Finances - Strategies to lower the stress
- Caring - Learn to understand & meet your spouse's needs
- Intimacy - Building a passionate life-long romance
Partner Ministry | Twogether in Texas
Cross City is a partner with the Twogether in Texas program and offers
If you have questions, please call 817-267-3313 or email .