Worship Services: Open on all campuses and online
Connection: Open, schedule, and status set by each group. Click for the latest info.
NextGen (Birth-Grade 12): Open
One of the biggest ways we protect against the spread of the virus is to quarantine if we're sick or have been exposed to COVID-19. We're helping each other out by self-reporting when we get positive test results. Our team will NOT share your name, but will contact people that might have been affected. Click below to report your positive test, and help protect others at Cross City and beyond.
Remember, stay home and worship with us online if you...
- are sick, have a fever, are not feeling well, or have any of the CDC designated symptoms of COVID-19
- are in the quarantine period for COVID-19 according to CDC guidelines.
- are at elevated risk for COVID-19 or a COVID-19 related illness
How we're keeping each other safe
- We'll provide hand sanitizer.
- We'll clean before and after each service and connection group meeting.
- Our leaders/volunteers at all age levels will wear face-coverings unless 6 feet from others.
- Worship, Connection, and ministry activities (except preschool) will be configured for social distancing.
- The NextGen ministry schedule will be modified to stay in smaller groups.
- We'll avoid contact, except when caring for your children.
- In worship, we won't pass an offering plate. Offering boxes are available throughout our worship venues.
- For preschool and kids, we will serve only pre-packaged snacks. Adults will serve snacks while wearing gloves.
What you can do
- Follow CDC designated guidelines for quarantine after exposure to COVID-19, including at least 10 days without symptoms from your last exposure (or 7 days with a negative test).
- Stay home and follow CDC designated guidelines for isolation if you are showing symptoms of COVID-19.
- Please wear a mask/face covering, which may be removed when seated/stationary and at least 6 feet from others. Masks not required for children birth-kindergarten.
- Maintain 6 feet of distance from those not in your family.
- Wash your hands often and utilize hand sanitizing stations.
- Follow posted safety signage throughout campus.
- Send only one adult per family into the Preschool and Kids' ministry areas for drop off and pick up.
- Please do not send food/snacks for children, except for bottles/"sippy cups" for infants.