Worship Services: Open on all campuses and online
Connection: Open, schedule and status set by each group. Click for latest info.
NextGen (Birth-Grade 12): Open
One of the biggest ways we protect against the spread of the virus is to quarantine if we're sick or have been exposed to COVID-19. We're helping each other out by self reporting when we get positive test results. Our team will NOT share your name, but will contact people that might have been affected. Click below to report your positive test, and help protect others at Cross City and beyond.
We're making some changes to our on-campus experience. Here are a couple of things to note.
- We'll make more spots available for our kids and preschoolers on Sunday mornings. This is in response to Governor Abbot's direction that attendance can be expanded to 75% of capacity. Effective October 4.
- We'll stop taking your temperature at the door. We are still asking those who have had a fever or who are feeling ill to stay home. Effective September 27.
Remember, stay home and worship with us online if you...
- are sick, have a fever, are not feeling well, or have any of the CDC designated symptoms of COVID-19
- have been exposed to COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- are at elevated risk for COVID-19 or a COVID-19 related illness
How we're keeping each other safe
- We'll provide hand sanitizer.
- We'll clean before and after each service and connection group meeting.
- Our leaders/volunteers at all age levels will wear face-coverings unless 6 feet from others.
- Worship, Connection, and ministry activities (except preschool) will be configured for social distancing.
- The NextGen ministry schedule will be modified to stay in smaller groups.
- We'll avoid contact, except when caring for your children.
- In worship, we won't pass an offering plate. Offering boxes are available throughout our worship venues.
- For preschool and kids, we will serve only pre-packaged snacks. Adults will serve snacks while wearing gloves.
- No food or drink will be served in Adult Connection.
What you can do
- Stay home if you or anyone in your family in the last 14 days have 1) experienced any of the CDC designated symptoms or 2) been exposed to COVID-19.
- Please wear a mask/face covering, which may be removed when seated/stationary and at least 6 feet from others. Masks not required for children birth-kindergarten.
- Maintain 6 feet of distance from those not in your family.
- Wash your hands often and utilize hand sanitizing stations.
- Follow posted safety signage throughout campus.
- Send only one adult per family into the Preschool and Kids' ministry areas for drop off and pick up.
- Please do not send food/snacks for children, except for bottles/"sippy cups" for infants.